My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.24

My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.24

My Boy! is a blazing fast emulator to run the GameBoy Advance games on the very wide range of Android devices, from the very low-end android phones to the very modern Android tablets. It can a lot more than simply just emulating the full program. Because of the actual spend less condition program, it is possible to spend less advancement whenever you want as well as return back into it immediately. Even though permitting fast-forward inside video game, it is possible to easily by pass the actual very long boring intros/dialogs in RPGs.

• Very Quickest emulation. Very Simple get to the 60 FPS without the frame skips on a medium-end android devices.
• Outstanding game compatibility. Function many games with out a issue.
• Will save you ones battery pack wherever possible.
• Link cable emulation possibly for a passing fancy product, or all over units over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, managing in reasonable swiftness.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor & the rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors & vibrator!

What's New
• Fixed in-game save on a secondary storage on the latest Android.

My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.24

My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.24

My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.24My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.24

My Boy! - GBA Emulator v1.5.24

GOOGLE PLAY

APK