My Alarm Clock v2.2 build 19

My Alarm Clock v2.2 build 19

My Alarm Clock 2.2 build 19 Apk

My Alarm Clock are turns your android phone & tablet into an alarm clock that are sings your most favourite tunes, a bedside clock with the very gorgeous themes & the very current weather information.
• Alarm Clock: wake up to your very favorite music
• Weather information: check the live local conditions & temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy a great variety of very stylish clock faces
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to the very relaxing tunes or a white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your android device into a very gorgeous bedside clock

What's New
- Now all music is the sorted alphabetically by the artist – you can very easily choose the any custom great track for your alarm.
- Performance & stability improvements

My Alarm Clock v2.2 build 19My Alarm Clock v2.2 build 19

My Alarm Clock v2.2 build 19

My Alarm Clock v2.2 build 19My Alarm Clock v2.2 build 19

My Alarm Clock v2.2 build 19

Require 2.1 and Up & File Size 9.1mb

GOOGLE PLAY

APK